This is a brief list of the software and hardware that I usually use.
- I currently use a Macbook Pro (13-inch, 2020) for personal use. It's been a great laptop until now, everything runs really smoothly.
- Office Depot's Standing Desk. Great option to avoid back pain.
- LG 27MP59G-P IPS GAMING Monitor 27", 250cd/m², 1920 X 1080 Pixeles, LED - I have two of these.
- Ysagi Desk Mat - This is what is behind my mouse and keyboard.
- Salandens Selfie Ring Light - This has been a game changer when I have a video call.
- Keychron K2 - This keyboard has been a gem.
- Logitech MX Vertical - 90% of the time it's healthier than using a Trackpad.
- Sennheiser HD 4.40 BT Headphones - Super comfortable headphones to get in focus mode and take some calls.
- Logitech Z337 Speaker - Nice audio system and comes with a good switch to turn up and down the volumen.
- iPhone X 64 GB - The best phone in the market for a while.
- Amazon Eero WiFi Mesh Router - With this in place I have internet in every corner of my home and with good quality.
Editor & Terminal
- Monokai Pro Theme - I have used it for a while now.
- Operator Mono - Doesn't have ligatures but it's stilla great font for development.
- Hyper - with ZSH rather than bash. No real reason other than I like the plugin and theme system.
- ripgrep - a better grep
- hub - a better git
- bat - a better cat
- delta - a better git diff